How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position of Consultant Liaison / Channel Support will report directly to our Business Development Manager. This individual will be responsible for the direct marketing and selling of specific product lines to consultants as well as key dealers and end users for integration into project specifications and plans. The geography covered would primarily be the Northeast with a focus on the New York City Metro area. Coverage of East Coast and other markets as needed.
Current product lines include:
- Custom LED Mounting and Architecturally Integrated Support Structures
- Wallmate Family of standard mount flat panel mounting solutions
- Custom Flat Panel Video Wall and Single Panel Solutions
- Projector Mount Solutions
- Custom Electromechanical Mounts & Lifts
What You’ll Do:
This individual will be involved in promoting our products, providing rough order of magnitude sales quotes and specialized project solutions to consultants, dealers, endusers, Architects and others as needed.
High level responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining client requirements
- Effectively communicating those requirements to our fabrication and operations group
- Obtaining all associated costs
- Preparing & Presenting ROM pricing
- Working together with the inside sales team on coordinated formal quotations
- At times conduct site walks to gather information required by engineering or installation teammates.
- Support of industry trade shows and events to promote RP Visuals products.
- Based on location travel required would be 25-50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, business, engineering, or related audiovisual systems experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the AV (Audio Visual) or Technical Industry
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Computer literacy (ACT, Outlook, Word & Excel, Solid Works, CAD is a plus)
- People skills- must be able to work with as a team player to support customer requirements.
- Organizational Skills- task management/ priorities, manage electronic filing system, and update of database
- Ideal Candidate would be within easy commute of New York city market to support clients in that area. Open to consider other East Coast locations.