Are you looking for an exciting and challenging, yet timeless opportunity to work and see the world?
If so, rp Visual Solutions is the right place for you!
How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
rp Visual Solutions is a manufacturer and reseller of custom audio visual structures, flat panel and rear screen based products. We provide products and services to the industrial/commercial marketplace world-wide. Our mission is to ensure that we make the whole experience of dealing with rp Visual Solutionsa pleasurable experience.
The Jr. Field Installation Engineer will be involved in ongoing rp Visual Solutions mounting system and audio visual systems installation projects. This position will include installation, alignment, testing, and verification of complex projects as well as traveling to client sites to complete the installation process.
- Engineer, install, and operate various types of AV systems and equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose cabling problems
- Understand advanced system drawings, specifications, and technical manuals
- Address on-site installation challenges with common sense, ingenuity, and creativity to get the installation completed while maintaining system functionality
- Grow professionally through on-going training, certification programs, and continued learning
- Construction or mechanical background helpful but not required
- Cabling experience (pulling, terminating)
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of Audio/Visual component setup
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows products
- Professional appearance and an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Must be willing to travel 60% of the time
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds.
The “nice-to-haves” for this position include experience with the following:
- Experience with AutoCad, SolidWorks or other CAD drafting programs
- Experience setting up and configuring computers
- Program and configure AV equipment such as DSP (Biamp/Shure), media control systems (AMX/Crestron/Extron), matrix mixers and switchers, VTC (Tandberg/Polycom)
- Configure IP addressable devices and have a basic understanding of Data Networking