How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position of Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and documentation of standard and custom products for the audiovisual (AV) marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Primary work in SOLIDWORKS CAD software.
- Secondary work in Autodesk, AutoCAD, Revit design packages
- Design and documentation of mounting systems for AV display elements/structures.
- Design and documentation of electromechanical systems for AV display elements
- Knowledge of image output processing to create renders and motion animations.
- Capable of creating design models based on use case information and conceptual sketches.
Power Skills You’ll Bring:
- Strong communication skills: written and oral
- Computer literacy (Solidworks, ACAD, Revit, MS Office suite)
- People skills- must be able to work with a myriad of personalities
- Organizational Skills- task management/ priorities, manage filing system
- Defining client requirements
- Effectively communicating those requirements to our fabrication and operations group
- Preparing design documentation that can be submitted to for fabrication
- 3 years of experience in a design engineering industry – preferably A/V or Technical Industry
Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering