How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team as a Project Coordinator and you will be a main point of contact for our clients to rely on between the point of sale and the completion of installation. Professional and courteous communication is key for success in this role. You will maintain conversations between our teams and our clients, dealers, architects, AV consultants, and general contractors to ensure a smooth transition from production, to shipping, to installation.
This role will be primarily based in office in our Facility in Anaheim, CA. Visits to project site will be required on occasion.
- Oversee project milestones after receipt of the approved design from the client.
- Coordinate site installation requirements
- Participate as required in site surveys & pre-install project site visits
- Participate in client coordination calls post system design concept approvals to prepare for on-site installation, act as RP Visuals primary point of contact with entire project team
- Work with internal team & display manufacturers to gather necessary product for in-house factory certified testing
- Assist with factory certified test coordination and attendance as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or experience in the Construction Project Management
- Working knowledge of basic commercial construction and field installation conditions
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and advanced time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
- Audio Visual industry experience a plus
- Field experience as AV project manager or lead installation technician
- PMP Certification