How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
If you’re a hands-on mechanical designer who doesn’t like being stuck at a desk all day and is ready to embrace innovative challenges and contribute to the creation of groundbreaking technology solutions, RPV is the place for you. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Mechanical Designer who is excited about tackling complex design challenges in a hands-on, dynamic environment. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on turning ideas into reality and enjoys working directly with physical systems. As a Mechanical Designer at RPV, you will deliver projects on time and within both budget and client expectations by understanding project requirements, selecting appropriate components, and completing detailed drawings for the assembly of systems.
What You’ll Do:
• Document design specifications, processes, and outcomes to facilitate knowledge sharing within the team.
• Participate in hands-on fabrication, assembly, and testing of prototypes to ensure they meet performance and quality standards.
• Recommend, and implement new methods, processes, and materials/equipment to improve RPV project processes.
• Become familiar with primary vendors of equipment and materials used at RPV.
• Travel as needed to assist in the installation of new projects as well as upgrading existing projects, both foreign and domestic.
• Provide input on design feasibility, ease of system installation, safety, and future system maintainability.
• Assist with structural, A/V, control, and other subsystem staging, installation, and integration tasks.
Power Skills You’ll Bring:
• Experience in mechanical design, including hands-on experience with prototyping and testing.
• Proficiency in CAD software, such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar tools.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with design and fabrication.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome design challenges.
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail.
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live, and work is a longstanding part of our culture. Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and minorities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
RPV offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives and profit sharing. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments.
RPV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. RPV will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.