In-Wall Flat Panel Mounting System
FOR DISPLAYS UP TO 125 LBS
Wallmate 16B integrates the back box, display mounting plate, and AV device mounting into one complete system while maintaining a thin display-to-wall profile.
- Thin wall to display profile helps achieve ADA compliance
- Manufactured with 11 to 14-gauge steel in the USA to create a rigid mount that will remain stable and level.
- Universal mounting plate mounts most displays with non-standard VESA patterns without custom components or a complex installation process.
- X-ARM system makes the display feather-light and easy for the end-user to easily pull and push the display to access the rear equipment.
- Included electrical knock outs for conduit and single gang boxes enables easier installation details and removes coordination of box locations when a display size changes.
- Back box mounts directly to studs which eliminates the need for surface blocking. AV installation contractors install the AV wall box during the construction phase.
- Peripheral device plates can be pre-dressed and AV equipment pre-tested to rapidly deploy dozens of displays.
- Ample peripheral storage space in the in-wall storage box (back box)makes it easy to mount all the essential AV gear behind the display.
- Only simple tools such as a drill, screwdriver and Allen key are needed to mount the system.