FOR DISPLAYS AS SMALL AS 43″ AND UP TO 200 LBS
Wallmate MINI (Model 32BM) integrates the back box, display mounting plate, and AV device mounting into one complete system while maintaining a thin display-to-wall profile. This mount may also be covered by some 42″ panels.
- Thin wall to display profile helps achieve ADA compliance.
- Manufactured with 11 to 14-gauge steel in the USA to create a rigid mount that will remain stable and level.
- Universal mounting plate mounts most displays with non-standard VESA patterns without custom components or a complex installation process.
- X-ARM system makes the display feather-light and easy for the end-user to easily pull and push the display to access the rear equipment.
- Included electrical knock outs for conduit and single gang boxes enables easier installation details and removes coordination of box locations when a display size changes.
- Back box mounts directly to studs which eliminates the need for surface blocking. AV installation contractors install the AV wall box during the construction phase.
- Peripheral device plate can be pre-dressed and AV equipment pre-tested to rapidly deploy dozens of displays.
- Ample peripheral storage space in the in-wall storage box (back box) makes it easy to mount all the essential AV gear behind the display.
- Only simple tools such as a drill, screwdriver and Allen key are needed to mount the system.