How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Our exciting entry level Mechanical Drafting position is for the CAD Technician/Designer who wants to broaden their skills and take on diverse responsibilities as part of a rapidly growing dynamic visual display structures company. In this capacity, the role of the CAD Designer will work closely with operations, taking direction from senior product engineering. The main function of a designer is to create, modify and implement CAD drawings used in the creation of parts, assemblies, and fixtures. This position works under general supervision of senior engineering utilizing diversified procedures and standards. Candidate needs a working knowledge of mechanical engineering.
This role will be primarily based in office in our Facility in Anaheim, CA. Visits to project site will be required on occasion.
- Create SolidWorks 3D models with corresponding assembly and detail drawings with redline change markups.
- Design and build complex prototypes, and sub-assemblies.
- Perform tests and identify failure modes on systems and equipment with technical solutions.
- Ability to build and update BOMs.
- Reviews and checks project specific drawings and data sheets to ensure compliance with design criteria and standards.
- Detailed component drawings and /or models for metal subcomponent fabrication.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent (Required).
- Knowledge and understanding of fundamental Engineering, manufacturing processes and fabricated metal products.
- A minimum of one (1) year overall experience in applications and/or design engineering.
- Must have proficiency in a CAD and/or Solid works platform (2 years).
- Familiarity with ANSI Y14.5 drafting standards.
- Experience working directly with engineers and technical staff, to develop appropriate product.
- Must have clear and concise written and/or oral communication abilities.
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills, organization abilities.
- SolidWorks: 2 years (Required)
- Prototypes: 1 years (Required)
- Part design: 1 years (Required)