How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
rp Visuals is a manufacturer and reseller of custom audio-visual structures, flat panel and rear screen-based products.
We provide products and services to the industrial/commercial marketplace world-wide. We offer architecturally integrated mounting solutions requiring engineering excellence and knowledge to deliver the best visual experiences.
The position of Sales Associate is responsible for the direct marketing and selling of our specific product line. These products include our engineered display systems:
- Specific Focus on Wallmate family of products
- Projection Systems Mounts and Screens
- Electromechanical Systems for LED and other displays
- Single Panel Mount Systems
- Matrix Panel Mount Systems
This individual will be involved in promoting our products, providing sales quotes to clients, consultants and dealers in a timely fashion. High level responsibilities include and aren’t limited to:
- Defining client requirements
- Effectively communicating those requirements to our fabrication and operations group
- Preparing & Presenting sales quotations to clients
- Once a sale has been made confirm client requirements with signed off drawings
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, business or related audiovisual systems experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the AV (Audio Visual) or Technical Industry
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Computer literacy (ACT!, Outlook, Word & Excel is a plus)
- People skills- must be able to work with a myriad of personalities
- Organizational Skills- task management/ priorities, manage filing system
We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
Statistics show that women, veterans, minorities and individuals with disabilities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Do not be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
rp Visuals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. rp Visuals will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.