How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
RP Visual Solutions is a manufacturer and reseller of custom audio-visual structures, flat panel, and rear screen-based products. We provide products and services to the industrial/commercial marketplace world-wide. Our mission is to ensure that we make the whole experience of dealing with rp Visual Solutions a pleasurable experience.
The Field Installation Engineer will be involved in ongoing RPV mounting system and audio-visual systems installation projects. This position will include installation, alignment, testing, and verification of complex projects as well as traveling to client sites to complete the installation process.
What You’ll Do:
• Field engineer, install, and operate various types of AV systems and equipment.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
• Understand advanced system drawings, specifications, and technical manuals.
• Program and configure AV equipment such as DSP (Biamp/Shure), media control systems (AMX/Crestron/Extron), matrix mixers and switchers, VTC (Tandberg/Polycom).
• Configure IP addressable devices and have a basic understanding of Data Networking.
• Responsible for configuring and testing systems to bring them from an installed system to a fully functional system.
• Address on-site installation challenges with common sense, ingenuity, and creativity to get the installation completed while maintaining system functionality.
• Grow professionally through on-going training, certification programs, and continued learning.
Power Skills You’ll Bring:
• 2-year degree preferred; not required.
• Construction or mechanical background preferred.
• Cabling experience (pulling, terminating).
• Basic troubleshooting skills.
• General knowledge of Audio/Visual component setup.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows products.
• Professional appearance and an ability to communicate directly with clients.
• Must be willing to travel 30% of the time.
• Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders, and lift in excess of 50 pounds.
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
• Experience with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or other CAD drafting programs.
• Experience setting up and configuring computers.
• Current technical certifications from several major AV equipment manufacturers, such as Crestron, Extron, Clear One, Biamp or similar.
RPV offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package. Our selection process includes a background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
RPV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. RPV will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.